Sunday, August 18, 2002

Today feels like the first day of fall. The air is cool and it has me in the mood for apple cider and my yummy pumpkin cookies. No cider and no cookies but we have something better. John has a roast in the oven piled high with potatoes, carrots, onions and ears of sweet corn. All have been roasting together slowly and the smell is driving me nuts. I am very hungry because I have been starving myself all day because I really want to have enough room for dinner! lol Hopefully it will be ready soon!

While we were waiting for it to roast we ran into town and bought a few books and dvd's. We also bought a yummy carrot cake for dessert. I don't think I blog often about food but right now I am so very hungry! lol........did I already say that? hehe I hope you all had a great weekend and I'm off to enjoy the rest of our Sunday.

I haven't talked to Jorge yet, I'm taking the phone off the hook because I don't want to talk to anyone. I am enjoying the peace and quiet. :-) I'll deal with reality tomorrow. lol

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template