Friday, August 09, 2002

OMG, that was a long post I made earlier this morning! ROFL I think I was delirious from lack of sleep and kept rambling and rambling! hehe Well, since I'm more awake now, somewhat, here is my Friday Five.

1. Do you have a car?If so, what kind of car is it?
I have a 1995 Chrysler Town & Country Minivan. Wow.....isn't that sexy! ROFL

2. Do you drive very often?
Yeah, mostly hauling the kids around to one thing or another. Although when we go places as a family John always drives.

3. What's your dream car?
A '65 Mustang, although I did once have a '77 Firebird that I loved. I really miss that car. I wouldn't mind having it back.

4. Have you ever received a ticket?
Yep, two of them. Once for speeding plus I was fined for not wearing a seat belt and another time I was driving Bill's truck and got pulled over for having expired tags and although the tags turned out to be in the glove box, I got another fine for not wearing a seat belt. Can you say stupid? Sheesh.

5. Have you ever been in an accident?
Not while I was driving although I was in two accidents with my mom when I was a kid. Once we were driving with a friend of hers and she rear ended somebody, that wasn't too scary but another time my mom was going through an intersection and somebody ran a red light and hit us. Luckily she always drives those great big granny cars, I think it was an LTD, and although there was some damage to the car we were ok. Nobody really wore seat belts then and I remember my head crashing against the frame of the door, luckily the window was all the way rolled down but I had a headache for days. I did once hit a deer though...does that count? The deer ran off but I was driving a crappy astrovan and my radiator cracked along with a few other vital car parts. I felt bad about the deer until I found out how much it was going to cost to fix my van then I was pissed.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template