Thursday, July 18, 2002

On Tuesday Anthony and I spent the morning at the zoo. It's not very big, but hey we're in Fargo, North Dakota, what do you expect? lol We had fun feeding the goats and ducks and riding the carousel. Anthony is so afraid of the horses because he thinks they go up too high, so we sat together on the little bench and went round and round. We were the only people riding because it was so early and the nice lady running the ride gave us an extra long ride. Anthony wanted to go again but Mommy needed a break. hehe It was almost noon and after hours of walking and walking we were both getting tired and it was sooo hot that day, we took a little break and I bought him a cup of dippin dots. He has had them at the circus and he loves them, but it's so funny to see him eat them because he kept trying to pick up the little balls with his fingers and is confused when they melt instantly. After the zoo we met John in the park on his lunch break and had a quick lunch before it got too unbearably hot.

Yesterday was spent getting stuff done around the house. It was too hot to go anywhere so I was looking for a movie to watch when I came across this one. Jorge had bought it for the girls before we had a DVD player so I forgot we even had it. Anthony and I watched it together and couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny! He liked it so much he had to watch it again later in the evening. The girls got this boxed set for Christmas so I think I know what Anthony and I will be doing this evening. John has been working in the limo shop late every night. This weather is so hard on the cars and of course people expect a car crammed full of people to cool to 70 degrees. Like that's ever gonna happen! I have been trying to be very patient about it....okay, I've been rather bitchy about it, but damn it, we haven't spent any time together and I am starting to feel extremely neglected! This weekend I am driving limo's, I have an all day wedding on Saturday, which I am dreading. Hopefully Sunday we will get some time together.

Poor Anthony keeps asking for the girls. For the first two days he kept thinking they were in their room and wanted to go upstairs to wake them up. I keep telling him they are with Jorge, far away in California where Grandpa Gilbert lives. I think it's harder for him to understand because he didn't see them get on an airplane like with my dad or Gilly. He saw them get in a car and drive away. I think he is finally starting to understand though because he found one of Danielle's little toys in his room and he told me he was going to save it for her. Well, I'm off to scrub my bathroom. Sounds like lot's of fun......wanna help? hehe

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template