Sunday, July 14, 2002

My girls are gone, I will be counting down the days until August 12 when they will finally be back home. I hate when they leave. The house is always so empty and quiet. Their dad picked them up at 1pm and we all went together to eat before they left.
They drove to Minneapolis to catch a 7:15pm flight. At this moment they are on an airplane headed to the Los Angeles International Airport. Anthony went to my mom's house for the afternoon so after they left John and I came home and took a nap. I really didn't want to do much else, although I did already write them a little letter.

I talked to my dad this afternoon. He and Michelle were driving back from Carmel. He said it was completely gorgeous and they had a wonderful weekend there. They are hoping to be able to drive up to Seattle to see Gilly depart. From what we have heard the deployment is set for July 20th. I hope they can make it, I would hate for him to go and not have someone there waving goodbye to him.

What the heck....although I am probably going to be the only person in North Dakota! ROFL Here is my blogchalk:
Google! DayPop! This is my blogchalk: English, United States, North Dakota, Fargo, Lisa, Female, 26-30!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template