Saturday, June 08, 2002

My mom called me today to tell me that Brittany was driving Marshall's truck! She (my mom) was totally freaking out. Well, to be honest with you it freaked me out too, but I didn't let her know that! lol Marshall and Brittany were working in my mom's yard and while Marshall was cutting tree's he let her drive his truck from one end of the yard to the other to dump all the stuff in back. My mom thought for sure she would hit a tree, but I guess she did really good.
*~*NOTE TO MARSHALL*~* I'm glad you and Brittany are bonding and stuff, but don't encourage her to start driving already......she's only 11!! Sheesh, before you know it she will be stealing the car! lol

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the AirSho. Anthony is going to love it. He loves airplanes. I just hope it isn't too loud for him. I hope you all are having a great weekend! ~HUGS~

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template