Tuesday, June 18, 2002

My cat is trying to drive me nuts! Her kitties were way in the back of the laundry room so yesterday since I was cleaning the laundry room I moved them into a warm cozy basket with plenty of room for her to feed them without squishing them. Last night as we were getting ready for bed I noticed her in my closet. She had moved them all into a very small wicker basket that I use to keep magazines in. It was empty because when we moved stuff around in our room I threw them all away. So the kitties are once again squished and now I have to keep the light in my closet off because if I turn it on Mittens gives me the evil eye! Since she's already pissed off at me, I think I might as well just piss her off more and take pictures of them! I'll post them as soon as I am done.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template