Tuesday, June 11, 2002

The kittens are all doing well. At first I thought there were three and then there was a fourth one and when Marshall came home he said there were five. There are two that seem to be all black, two calico cats and one black/white one. The kids were of course very excited. Anthony thought there was a mouse in there! lol

I talked to my dad tonight. He said he is sending money on Friday to help with wedding expenses. I didn't ask how much so I guess we'll wait and see. He also said that Michelle (my new stepmom) and the kids might not be able to make it out here (for the wedding). There is a new job that she can't pass up, so if she gets it he will be coming out alone. I mostly feel bad for her kids, they were really excited to visit and they both had parts in the wedding. I don't have any problem filling in their parts, I just wanted them to be a part of it too. It's kinda cool having a new little brother and sister. Oh well, I guess we'll see what happens. I am getting tired, I guess I should head to bed. :-) *Nite*

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template