Saturday, June 15, 2002

Just stopping in to say hello before I head out for the day. Last night was sooooo much fun! From what I remember I crawled into bed at 4:00am. I remember thinking about posting a blog when I came home but it seemed like too much work to drag myself up from out of my cozy bed so I decided not to, or rather I fell asleep before I could. lol My sister did such a great job of putting everything together. We had food, games, gifts, etc at her house and then the limousine took us out barhopping.

We had way too much fun and at the last bar we ended up at, I was able to listen to the band that will be playing at the wedding. They were incredible, I really enjoyed listening to them and they played a great selection of songs, from classic rock style music to Pink. Brittany is going to be so excited! They sing one of her favorite songs and I was talking to the lead singer (this beautiful girl with an amazing voice) and she said Brittany could get up there and sing with them during the wedding reception. Isn't that so cool? We must have danced all night, I am so tired. I think I had one too many shots of this, but thankfully I don't get hangovers. It's a good thing too because we are taking the kids to the fair this afternoon. I'd better get running, I still have to buy Father's Day cards! I am always oh so prepared! hehe I hope you all have a great day! ~Hugs~

PS Eden and Liz, I'll email you an unedited version of my nite out as soon as I recover! lol

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template