Monday, June 24, 2002

I hate this weather, it has been so damn hot and muggy, I could just scream! Everyone has been crabby today, the girls and I are driving each other nuts, only Anthony seems to be happy as he plays with his little train set. We spent the morning in the park and this little bratty kid threw sand in Anthony's eyes, NOT on accident, he just picked it up and before I could grab Anthony, he threw it right in his face. He wasn't a little kid, he was at least 4! I don't know why people can't watch their kids instead of sitting there gossiping with other mom's. The mom just acted like she didn't see anything while Anthony is crying because he can't see. Maybe I overreacted, I don't know, I didn't say anything but I'm sure she knew what I was thinking by the look I gave her. We left shortly after that and then took the girls to get their hair cut. We ran some errands for the wedding and wouldn't you know it, the damn airconditioning in the van decided to stop working. You know, I am about to marry a mechanic! Why does everyone's car seem to get fixed but mine?! Sheesh! So there I was with three kids, trying to get things done as quickly as possible which is of course impossible because every road in this freaking town is under construction! Let's just say my day was less than pleasant! I hate to say this because our summers are short enough here as it is, but I realllly wish it were snowing! Maybe I should just go visit Aimee where it is always Christmas. :-)

John came home and the first thing I said to him was, "Are you sure you want to come in here?" Not a very pleasant greeting lol but he was brave enough to come in. Poor thing. I had to rant and rave about my van not working right among other things, I swear, there are some days I think he must be insane to marry me! lol Anyway, he is now grilling us something to eat and I was told to just sit here and try to relax. It has finally cooled down a bit so we are going to eat out on the deck, hopefully my children are speaking to me now. I really have been unreasonable today, I hate this heat (did I already say that?), there are only nine days left until the wedding, my family will be here later this week, my house is a mess, I have a ton of laundry and on top of that I think I am PMSing. What a lovely day this has been.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template