Saturday, June 22, 2002

I guess we are skipping the reunion. I think if would have been fun but John is working on limo's and there is a ton of stuff I have to do here. John doesn't think he would really know anyone anyway, I guess most of the people there are distant cousins or something, and the cousins that he grew up with won't be there for different various reasons. His dad went so I hope he enjoys it. John's sister Verlee bought us all really cool shirts. They say "Proud to be an American" on the front with a really cool picture and on the sleeve they say "John L Sullivan Clan" (<~~ John's dad). We are all going to wear them when John's oldest sister and her family come for a visit this summer, about a week after the wedding. She even got one for Anthony and the girls.

Yesterday Verlee and Brittany practiced the song they are going to do at the wedding. Ver is playing the guitar and Brittany is singing. They did a wonderful job, it sounds really good. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I have way too much to do to be sitting here on my butt! Anyone want to come help me finish up the wedding favors? Pleeeaazzzzzze? :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template