Wednesday, June 26, 2002

I am covered in mosquito bites! I look like I have the freakin chicken pox! Thank goodness there aren't any on my face, but my legs have been eaten alive! I am NOT doing any more yard work. I am done, no more! I haven't been online much, just working on wedding stuff. Everything is actually done. I just have to pick up my dress from the cleaners next week.......OMG, I take that back. I keep forgetting to drop off the marriage license with the pastor so that his secretary can get it ready. I was supposed to have it there last week, but I got lost trying to find the church and just gave up. I was hoping to not have to go into town today but I guess not. At least John fixed the air conditioning in the van because it is way too hot outside.

The girls are getting excited to go visit their dad, I am already dreading it. I hate when they leave, it is so quiet and the house seems so empty. He hasn't given me the exact date but I think they are leaving a week after the wedding. John and I are going on our honeymoon about a week after they leave. My mom is keeping Anthony and we are going on a roadtrip to Wisconsin. I went on a trip there once when John and I first met and I remember thinking how much he would enjoy it. I love roadtrips, we have never been on one just the two of us so I am very excited. :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template