Friday, April 05, 2002

Sorry for not posting more often, still no internet at home. The visit with my brother went way too fast! We had so much fun! He will be home for a week or so in July and then he will be off on his 6month deployment to the middle east. I am very proud of him, but it is so hard to have him so far away. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a military wife! Sheesh, I yell at Marshall if he spends too much time in the shop at night! lol


The girls are getting ready for their spring music program. Danielle got her very first solo! She is very excited, she is singing the intro for the "Do Re Mi" song from the Sound of Music. Brittany hasn't heard if she has a solo yet, but because she has had several already, she doesn't think she will get one because some of the girls have been complaining that they've never had one. The program is music from different musicals such as Grease, Fiddler on the Roof, Annie, etc. They are both very excited.


I hope you all have a great weekend! And I can't wait to get my candles!!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template