Tuesday, February 26, 2002

I doubt if anyone is still reading this, but if you are, let me apologize for just disappearing. I went into shock along with the rest of this country after 9/11. I couldn't really process what was happening and everything I did other than caring for my family seemed so trivial. Shortly after that I switched banks, which closed my account that paid for my internet. I haven't had internet since and it is driving me nuts! :-)

Right now I am doing this from work so I am trying to hurry. I am hoping to have internet again soon, until then I will try to stop in every now and then and say hi. If you need to reach me you can email me at work autoparts@nbinternet.com please send "Attn: Lisa" in the subject line. I haven't had time to catch up with my regular email, so if you have emailed me and I haven't answered I am sorry. Thank you for understanding.

I plan to open Seasons of Country and Inferno Dezigns as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience and for all of the concern you have expressed about how I am doing. I miss you all very much and I can't wait to get back! Until then I will keep you posted here. :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template