Thursday, February 28, 2002

I can't stop listening to this CD. Last Friday was Marshall's birthday (Happy Birthday honey!) and we went out to Rick's and guess who was playing? My friend Dave's band (we used to work together before he was famous hehe), who I have always wanted to see play but had never actually seen in person. I had so much fun! They were awesome! It was also nice to run into Julia so that I had someone to dance with seeing as how Marshall was "slightly" intoxicated thanks to Brian and Gene. :-)


Oh, I had this phone call from my dad on Monday night. It went something like this...

~Dad~ How have you been? How are the kids? (Etc...)

~me~ Fine, good, getting big, (Etc...)

~Dad~ Oh, by the way, I went to Reno this weekend and Michelle (long term girlfriend) and I got married.

~me~ .........


LOL.......I'm very happy for my Dad but sheesh, he could have warned me!!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template