Friday, July 06, 2001

Roadtrip is going on the road! I love going on roadtrips which was where I came up with the name for my blog. Today Marshall and I are taking an insane roadtrip from North Dakota to Northern California with all three of the kiddies. Why do I say insane? Cause if I'm not insane now I for sure will be by the time we get back! lol Actually, I'm really looking forward to it. Marshall has never in his life been on a vacation......can you say workaholic? I am also looking forward to seeing and spending time with my dad. For those of you who sent me your address keep an eye out for your postcard. :-)
I'm sure I'll have lots of stuff to post when I get back! Until then have a wonderful summer and I'll see ya in two weeks.
xoxoxo

Graphic by Cute Country Side Graphics

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template