Tuesday, July 03, 2001

My girls are home! I am soooo happy! We had a wonderful evening last night. This morning we got up early and took them for pictures with their Uncle Gilbert. It is his birthday present to our mom. Anthony wasn't too excited about pictures. We did get one with him but he didn't smile too much. An old lady was watching and she said I should knock him around a few times. lol I was almost ready to agree. Oh well, at least he didn't scream bloody murder because a stranger had to pick him up.



Speaking of which........Happy Birthday Mom!

We are all on our way to a street dance to celebrate my mom's birthday. This band will be playing, they are good friends of my moms. I haven't heard them play in a while so it will be nice to see them again. In my single, party days I used to hear them all the time at the Windbreak, but seeing as how I'm getting so darn old I never seem to go out anymore. lol We are driving this which will be nice so that when the kiddies get tired they can just go to sleep. Well, I'd better get ready to go, Marshall is starting to nag me. lol

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template