Friday, June 15, 2001

Just a quick post while I procrastinate for awhile. I am supposed to be getting ready to go but just can't seem to get motivated. Tonight we are going to take Anthony to the fair. I think he is going to hate it but Marshall insists that he will have fun. We are going to pick up Maria and Jeremy so at least I will have someone to ride the rides with me seeing as how Marshall get's sick just by watching the carousel go around! lol Tonight the Monkee's are playing. I kinda wanted to go but then I changed my mind. We are going to go see Poison when they play. 80's flashback time! hehe The rest of the nights it is all country music and just the thought of it makes me sick. Last time I went to the fair she was singing and just listening to her singing as we sat in the beer gardens made me ill. I am not a country music fan....can ya tell?

On Wednesday we got together with Marshall's family because it was a year to the day that Marshall's mom passed away last year. It was a sad occasion but it was nice to spend the evening with everyone and go out to eat.I always enjoy spending time with his family. We did miss Rocky and Kristy though. It amazes me how after only really knowing everyone a year they feel so much like my family now. I am so grateful for all of them and for all that they have brought to my life and to the lives of my children. I watched as Anthony was fussed over by his new aunts and how he played with his cousin Cameron and I truely believe that Vivienne somehow knows that her family is finally right again.

Let's see.....what else is new? I finally finished this. I am always paranoid about telling people I am working on another site cause I know that I am by no means a professional designer but for now the site serves its purpose and hopefully I will have more time to learn what I don't know. I feel like such a phony even saying I design websites cause I can't even do Flash. Everytime I try I get completey overwhelmed, so I just gave up trying. What in the hell is wrong with me?! Sheesh. Well, I guess I should quit rambling and start getting ready before Marshall comes home and bitches at me for not being ready.

Oh before I forget, I just wanted to say that I love the new design....and I have never thought that your blog sucked! :-) I'm sorry for not being online much. I wish I knew what was wrong with me but I just can't seem to focus on much of anything. I really do miss you! And you too! You are both always in my thoughts and I am just so happy to see how close the two of you have become! :-) But if you guys are planning a trip to Florida you'd better take me with! lol xoxo

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template