Thursday, May 03, 2001

I can't believe the week is almost over! It has been so crazy around here and I just can't seem to get into the swing of things. It's like I'm watching things from afar and I know I should be doing/saying/whatever more but I just can't seem to make myself do it. At the beginning of the school year I was helping out all the time at school and yesterday I almost forgot to make treats for the girls gardening class and now as I was typing this I thought....... oh shit! The girls have their Girl Scout bridging ceremony tonight and I completely forgot about it even though I was just talking about it last night to Jenny! Sheesh.....I'm the freaking co-leader you think I would remember that! I don't know what it is...... I just need a major break. Jorge called yesterday and he is going to pick up the girls on June 2nd and they will be back from California on July 2nd. I always hate to see them go but if I am perfectly honest I also look forward to it. I always feel like a horrible mom when I say that but it's true. By the time summer comes around I really need a break and I know they need a break from me too. It is so nice because I miss them when they are gone and I am always looking forward to them coming home. I usually fix up their rooms for them buy new posters, bedding, paint whatever I have time/money to do. They look forward to seeing what I have done to their rooms and I have fun doing it for them. So hopefully I will be able to get myself together during that month they are gone.........now I just need to get rid of Anthony! hehe Before I know it he will be old enough to ship off to visit my dad and then Marshall and I can be "single" folks.....for a short time anyway.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template