Friday, April 27, 2001

OMG......how could I have been on the internet for as long as I have been and never have found this page?! I am simply enchanted! If you have any appreciation of art you will be amazed as I have been with this incredible compilation of talent. The art is fantasy art - dragons, fairies, elves.....I am completely in love!
WARNING: Any of you who have a problem with the human body in it's original form (without clothing) will probably want to skip this site....... I wouldn't want to offend any particular group and/or person......and before you send me any letters....(YES - I do find this art family friendly and NO - I do not find the naked body in the form of art to be offensive) ...with that said...






©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law

©Stephanie
Pui-Mun Law
Here are a few of my favorites:
Which can all be found at Elfwood

Stephanie Pui-Mun Law

Linda Bergkvist

Joseph Barnhard

Richard Thomas Lankes

Jose M. Rodriguez

Ursula Vernon

Elisabeth Mitchell

Janet J.E. Chui

Thomas F. Abrahamsson
Founder of Elfwood

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template