Tuesday, April 17, 2001

I think we bought a house....... I think but I don't want to say "Yes we bought a house" until all of the paperwork is signed. I'll keep ya posted. :-) I am so ready for a change.....not just in real life but on the internet as well. People here are so quick to judge and jump to conclusions without knowing the whole story. Just to set the record straight..... I have NEVER been offended by Christian graphics/scriptures etc. I was uncomfortable with belonging to a group that excluded people based on their religion so I left the group. It is their right to have those guidelines (even if they weren't added until AFTER I joined) just as it is my right to leave because I don't agree with their stand. End of subject? I wish. Let's just say that certain people have twisted my position around enough to call me Satan! lol I'm sorry if I am such a threat to their "faith" but there was no reason to shut down and blame it on me. I left quietly.......I didn't even tell anyone other than the person who needed to remove me......I have ignored hate mail from "God fearing Christian women"........ what the hell do you want from me? Leave me the hell alone.......if anyone is full of hatred it is you. Get over it......quit being so dramatic. Reopen your site like we all know you will and move on. I know I'm not going anywhere so if you think that using false identities to threaten me and my friends is going to get anywhere you have another thing coming. Once again for the record let me state: I do not hate Christians, I have nothing against Christian sites, I have nothing against Christian webrings. I choose to keep my faith private, I choose to not preach to others on my site, I choose to belong to webrings that don't discriminate based on race, sexual preference or religion. I respect your right to choose how you represent yourself and your webpage......all I ask is that you respect my choice to do the same.

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template