Saturday, April 28, 2001

Hello......if you heard any screaming, yelling, crashing or other signs of distress, please ignore them as they coudn't possibly have been me. I don't have a bit of temper......just ask Marshall. lol (Please excuse me as I dodge the bolt of lightening heading towards me as I tell such a blatent lie hehe)
Welcome to my new blog home. I will slowly, when I have the time, transfer my files from Geocities to here (Inferno Dezigns). I just have a feeling (with all the rumers going on) that my poor webpage will be homeless soon. I had a bit of a problem getting everything transfered but from here on out I am sure everything will be peaceful and calm. Nothing to worry about..........well except for this computer flying your way if it pisses me off again anytime soon. Don't worry, I'll tell you when to duck!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template