Monday, January 29, 2001

It happened again! 6:00 in the morning and my stereo blasts through the house at top volume!! The first morning it happened it was Saturday and I waken to a disco song blasting though my house. I thought I was being invaded by John Travolta. My darling one year old son (who was spending the night at grandma's house) decided to set the alarm on my stereo and give me a wakeup call. I poke Marshall in the ribs until he wakes up and turns the darn thing off. Sunday morning, hoping to sleep in a little, I am awaked to the sounds of Selena singing "Dreaming of You". Now, normally I love this song but the point is that when loud music is blasting through my house at all hours of the morning I am dreaming of NOTHING!! Last night I spent an hour trying to figure out how to disarm this annoying alarm. If my one year old can set it I should be able to shut it off right?? You would think! But of course the laws of parenthood are against me and I only succeed in giving myself a headache. Solution number two....make sure the volume is turned to mute before going to bed. #%&@*! Solution number two didn't work.......on to solution number three. Throwing the damn stereo out the window!!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template