Tuesday, January 09, 2001

I never knew how strage our limousine drivers......errr excuse me "professional chauffeurs" were! Try to picture this if you can. I am setting up our booth at last weekends wedding show and I had taken out some suction cups hoping to be able to hang our sign with them. The suction cups didn't work so I set them aside as I decorated the table. One of the drivers picks up the suction cup and sticks it to his forehead with a long string of lights hanging from it. I think he says something about his brains falling out. Did I mention that he is bald? It was definitely a strange sight especially when he pulled off the suction cup and he was left with a purple "hicky" like mark in the middle of his forehead that didn't go away. If you are a person who is always "politically correct" you would never fit in with this group. The insults were flying faster than I could keep track of them. Let me see, we had the fat one, the bald one, the short one and of course the one who's only date in quite some time has been his hand. Notice I didn't mention any names? I did take some funny pictures and as threatened they will be posted here as soon as I develop them. Can you tell I had fun? hehe

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template