Sunday, November 26, 2000

Well, in case you were wondering......Yes I survived the madness of shopping the after Thanksgiving sales. I actually had a lot of fun. Jenny had the whole day planned out and I just kind of went along for the ride. For the first time in my whole life my Christmas shopping is just about complete and it's not even December yet! Most that I have talked to think I am insane for standing in line at ToysRUs at the crack of dawn and I must say that I agree! hehe But I never said I was normal and I am pretty sure that when next year comes around I will be standing in line once again. Thanks to Jenny for the wonderful day.....and when our parents see their credit card bill we will just have to be sure and remind them how much we bonded on our shopping excursion! :-)

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template