Tuesday, November 14, 2000

The Broncos Won!

Yeah!! I was a little nervous the last half hour of the game especially after calling Bill last week and laughing at him because the Vikings lost. What a close game. I can't believe that the Raiders are doing so well this year!

Got another letter from Gilbert. He is a little nervous that his graduation might be set back. He didn't say why but he does sound a bit discouraged. I just hope he can hang in there. Everyone I talk to says that boot camp seems to take forever but once it's done you realize whey they make it so hard. For Gil, I'm sure the hardest part is the mental part. Having to take shit from someone and at times even feel abused and not be able to stand up for himself. I talked to his old elementary principal last week and he said that the hardest part for Gil will probably be to have to follow orders without wanting to know why he has to do something. Please send as many prayers his way as you can. I know he can do it, but the more strength behind him the better!

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template